For Missionfest Manitoba 2022 to be a success, we depend on the support of local churches!
How will Missionfest Manitoba support a sponsoring church?
Missionfest Manitoba will endeavor to do the following for the local sponsoring church:
- Provide current information on world missions during each annual event
- Bring to the city outstanding speakers who can communicate effectively the challenge of reaching the world for Christ
- Provide free program materials as requested.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to serve in a citywide conference and learn through this exposure the value of world missions.
- Maintain a website and social media platforms to communicate current information on the next event and to provide a list of all the sponsoring churches with a link to the church's website if applicable.
- Advertise the names of the sponsoring churches in the program materials (if registration is received before mid November).
How does a Sponsor church support Missionfest Manitoba?
A sponsoring church demonstrates its support by:
- Appointing an official lay representative (maximum of two) from its congregation who will:
- Promote Missionfest in the congregation by communicating information which will be provided by the Missionfest Planning Team through periodic emails, newsletters and the Missionfest Manitoba website.
- Communicate to the Missionfest Planning Team the desires of the local congregation
- Recruit volunteers from the congregation that are needed to facilitate Missionfest.
- Keep the church calendar clear of other major events on the weekend of Missionfest to enable the whole congregation to attend.
- Make a financial contribution to assist with the preparations of the coming festival. (One suggested guideline is $1.00 per person based on your church's average attendance.)
How do I sign up?
Start by filling out the Sponsor Application Form below and we will contact you shortly!